Monday, October 26, 2009

BOO!



I have a card to share today with Itty Bitty Bobby.  Isn't he cute in his little dinosaur costume?!  This is another one of the digital stamps I purchased from Pink Cat Studio, Itty Bitty Bobby - Dinosaur Costume.  I paired my image with a piece of green patterned paper from the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket along with some patterned papers from the Papertrey Ink Hocus Pocus paper pad.


Then, I colored my image with copic markers, stitched my patterned papers, and added a sentiment.  The sentiment is one of the tags from Papertrey Ink's 2009 Halloween Tags Collection.  I stamped it once in new leaf ink and once in true black.  I punched the center of the black one and layered it over the new leaf tag.  Last, I added some dimensional glaze to the dinosaur costume's eyes.

I have one more card using a Halloween image from Pink Cat Studios to share and I've been working on sneak peeks of new releases coming this weekend from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and Whiff of Joy.  Wait until you see all the cute new images from both companies!?

Happy Stamping!

Niki

Recipe
Stamps:
Itty Bitty Bobby - Dinosaur Costume (Pink Cat Studio), 2009 Halloween Tags (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: white, true black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket), Hocus Pocus (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: true black, new leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: copic markers, rectangle nestability die, circle nestability die (Spellbinders), sewing machine, dimensional glaze (Ranger)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Great colors Niki! So bright and festive!
Mishy

karenq said...

He is just the cutest. Love how you drew attention to the eyes with the glaze. Great card.

jenn diaz said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Such a cutie patootie image and your card showcases it perfectly.

Danielle said...

Oh, too cute!

Kelly said...

How cute!

Shannon Erskine said...

Too cute!! Im lovin the PCS digi images too Niki! I think they are super fun and cute! Great card!

Tracey said...

SO CUTE!! Love this Niki!