Friday, December 10, 2010

merry christmas


I'm back with another quick and easy packaging idea.  If you have some small gifts that you'd like to package up for teachers, family, co-workers, etc, the little Favor It dies from Papertrey Ink are perfect!  They're just the right size for a small gift.  I used the Favor It 2 die and some Rustic Snowflake patterned paper to create this little gift box.  Then, I used the Mat Stack 1 die and the Tiny Treats: Christmas stamp set to create the label using kraft cardstock.  I colored the little bird with copic markers and added a bow using ripe avocado grosgrain ribbon and a pure poppy button.  Definitely a quick and easy project.

Okay, not much chit chatting today.  I feel like I am running so far behind I can see myself in front of me! lol  Seriously, Christmas is only 2 weeks away!!  Off to work on my Papertrey Ink release projects while the baby is napping and the kiddos are watching a movie.  Have a great weekend!

Niki

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Pure CUTENESS, love it!

Christina M said...

This is adorable, Niki! I love the look of the image colored on kraft. Does the patterned paper hold up well as a favor box, or do you back it with cardstock for more stability?

Tracey said...

This is awesome Niki!! I love it!!

MarieL said...

What a sweet package. I looks lovely.
Can't wait to see your PTI projects.

Lia said...

another wonderful and sweet gift I love the papers
hugs Lia

Gabby said...

Darling little tag and I love the basket! :)

saskia said...

Lovely gift... so beautiful and so yummy!
Saskia :)

Joy Taylor said...

Super sweet and adorable Niki, I just love this beautiful creation.

Tanya Phillips said...

I love it! Just too cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! I just used that sweet bird stamp this week on an ornament!

Cindy haffner said...

Ohhh way to SWEET!

nkmac said...

really cute, I love the plaid tag..i keep using it over and over

Alice W. said...

so adorable! superb project!

Imke Ludwig said...

This is super cute and a great little basket. These tiny treats are fantastic !!

Beate said...

That is darling!
Hugs and smiles

Wendy (joelysmom) said...

Niki, this is too cute! I am so glad my girlfriend got this set so I can borrow it!