Wednesday, February 9, 2011

time to get it in gear



I'm back to share another of the cards I created for the CHA booth for Technique Tuesday.  This time, I was using the new Get it in Gear stamp set.  It's such a perfect stamp set for masculine cards.  I definitely need more of those in my stamp arsenal.  I stamped the gears on my kraft cardstock using some red ink.  Then, I added a piece of patterned paper that I stitched to a red cardstock mat.  Last, I stamped my sentiment on some cream cardstock, cut it out with a nestability die, and added a red cardstock mat and some screw brads from my stash.  I love that font.  It fits perfectly with the theme.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Niki

14 comments:

Allison B said...

This is awesome! You are right - what a fabulous stamp set for masculine cards! Love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I am loving the new TT stamps! This is fabulous!

karen q said...

This is a great masculine card. The brads are a nice touch.

Lia said...

beautiful card niki I love the colors
hugs Lia

Kathy Martin said...

Love all those gears! Is that one image? Love those brads with the theme! Oh...those Tim Holtz metal gear accents would work great with this too!

Bev J. said...

What a neat set and card-love the red on the kraft!

Christina M said...

This is an awesome masculine card! I love the red on kraft!

Laura said...

these gears are so cool!

Beate said...

Awesome card, Nikki. Those screw brads look wonderful with it.
Hugs and smiles

Alice W. said...

this is so cool. love the stamped background and the details are amazing. love it!

teri said...

How I love it, Niki! It's many parts awesome. :)

nichol magouirk said...

you = awesome!
I love everything you do.
Stunning masculine card!!!!!!

Angi Rankin said...

What a great masculine card! This one is definitely on my "Must-have" list!!

Carly said...

This is fabulous!