I stamped my image on copic x-press it cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink. Then, I colored it with copic markers (E50, E51, E53, Y35, Y38, YR16, R43, R46, YG17, YG67, B52). I diecut the the image with a circle nestability die. I cut a mask using eclipse masking tape and sprayed the image with a B52 copic marker and my air compressor while the image was still in the die. I paired the image with some patterned paper from Basic Grey’s Urban Prairie line. Then, I distressed the edges of my papers with antique linen distress ink from Ranger. I added lots of stitching and rounded the top corners with a corner chomper. I also changed the color of my white paper doily by spraying it with some Wheatfields Glimmer Mist. I added a couple buttons and a sentiment from Catslife Press. I adhered the image and sentiment with foam adhesive.
Have a wonderful weekend!