Thursday, July 21, 2011

Season's Greetings


Hi Everyone!  I have a card to share with a sneak peek at another one of the new images, Kitty Gifts, releasing on July 25th from Lili of the Valley (actually Sunday evening for those of us in the US).  Those little kitties with their gifts are so cute!  I used some patterned papers from October Afternoon’s Good Cheer paper pad and some red satin ribbon.  I added some small white poinsettias and a little silver bell charm from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I used these copic marker colors to color the image: R24, R27, R46, R89, R20, R21, R22, R30, W1, W3, W5, E23, E25, E27, E29, BG53, BG05, YG 95, colorless blender.  I also used a pear green promarker.  I lightly sprayed the sky behind the kitties while the image was still in the rectangle nestability die using a BG01 copic marker and my air compressor.

I used a sentiment from the Christmas Circular Sentiments stamp set.  I also added a little white fun flock  to the kitties’ hats using a Quickie Glue Pen and some polar white flower soft beneath the image as snow using Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue.

Have a wonderful day!

Niki

7 comments:

Linda Carson said...

cute, cute, cute! Your coloring is awesome! Wish I were on your Christmas card list!

Linda C said...

I so love the pink and green for Christmas! LindaC

Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card is this with a lovely stamp.
Hugs Astrid.

Zora said...

I love cats and this stamp is realy cute :O)
Zora

Laura said...

oh wow, those are cute kitties!
love the little bell, too!

MarieL said...

What a sweet card, Niki and amazing coloring....as always

Karen Howard said...

This is breathtaking! I love your coloring, the papers, flowers, everything! Hugs, Karen