Wednesday, November 16, 2011

birthday invite



Last month, I needed some quick invites for my son's birthday party so I created multiples of this little card.  I punched some large blue circles.  Then, I  stamped and embossed the stars (background stamp from Hero Arts) using some gold embossing powder.  Then, I stamped the adorable rocket image and the face from the Half Pint Heroes set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.   I colored the image with copic markers and cut them out.



I added some glossy accents to the image and let them dry over night.  Then, I adhered them with some foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment (also from the Half Pint Heroes set).

Have a great day!

Niki

5 comments:

Gabby said...

Such a cute, CAS party invite! I so like the bg sky full of stars and the rocket w/the little guy! Soooo cute! :)

pops said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous x x x

Sandra K said...

Love it!

Chris Olsen said...

What fun invitations!! Love it!!

BA said...

this is so cute niki
xoxo BA