Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Wishes

Hi Everyone!  I have a sneak peek from Stampavie to share with you today using the new Mouse and Poppy Seeds image from Tina Wenke.  It will be releasing later this month at the Winter CHA show and will be available at retailers before you know it.  The design team is sharing a new sneak peek each day over on the Stampavie blog so you can see more sneak peeks there.



I absolutely love this adorable image!  I started by stamping the image on copic x-press it cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink and coloring the image with copic markers that coordinate with the Farmhouse patterned paper I chose from October Afternoon.  Then, I added some stitching and crocheted lace.  I finished off my card with a sentiment from Tina's new sentiment set called Celebrate.


Remember to check the Stampavie blog for my sneak peeks of the new releases.

Have a great day!

Niki

4 comments:

Danielle said...

This is just darling Niki! Great coloring!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a SWEET card!

karen q said...

A very cute image and a beautiful card. I love the October Afternoon Farmhouse papers. They are my current favorite.

pops said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, hugs pops x