Thursday, March 15, 2012

you're the best

Hey Everyone!  I've been busy with family stuff and haven't made any cards for a week or so now.  I thought I would share this card that I made for the Stampavie Creations newsletter.  It's a free magazine publication filled with beautiful samples from the design team.  You can download it here and subscribe to get an email when future issues are released.



I used the adorable Giddy Up image from Tina Wenke along with a sentiment from her Sweet Wishes set.  I stamped the image on copic x-press it cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink.  I colored it with copic markers (the marker colors are listed in the newsletter).  I used some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted paper pad.  I sponged some antique linen, tea dye, and walnut stain distress inks around my papers before stitching and assembling.

Have a wonderful day!

Niki

7 comments:

gaby sayer said...

Niki, your card is beautiful! I love your coloring and wonderful paper combination :)

Elise said...

Wowww Niki! I always struggle with boy/male cards, but gosh, I wish I could make em like you do! How adorably darling!!!! And your colouring is always so FABULOUS! I simply LOVE this!

Beate said...

Niki, that is so so cute! As always your coloring, layout and paper choices are amazing.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

pops said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous...
So loving the colours that you have chosen too...
Have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

amy johnson said...

This is just too cute! I love the paper with this image!

Laurie W said...

This is darling! Your coloring is amazing as usual! I am thinking you need to stop by and teach me how to color! LOL! You are so talented!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!