Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Best Witches

I made this card a while back for Whimsy Stamps, but never got around to posting it here on my blog.  I figure I better post it today since it
is Halloween! :)


This adorable little witch is called Hazel.  I think this has to be one of the cutest Halloween images ever.  I just love Sylzia's Zet illustration style!  I used some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda paper pad.  The ribbon is actually cheesecloth that I dyed with a black spray ink.


I stamped the image on copic x-press it cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink and colored it with copic markers.  (I don't remember the colors because I made this card over a month ago.  Sorry!)  I masked the image and sprayed the sky.   Then, I added some shading to the clouds with gray copic markers.


The sentiment is from Catslife Press.  I love their seal sentiments!

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

Niki

6 comments:

Kristie said...

This is super cute!! Love the image and way cool use of cheesecloth!

karen q said...

What a wonderful image. I love the way your coloring makes it come alive. Dying cheesecloth, what a great idea. Happy Halloween, stay safe.

Cheryl (Shestamps) said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE your coloring! Beautiful job with the different shades of black.

holly aka kopykat said...

Love how you colored her up and the great card design. She is one of my fav's as well, it's that adorable bat that just makes it! lol.

heidy said...

Hi Niki,so glad I can finally comment on your blog!!
What a beautiful card!!!
XXX Heidy

gale said...

Love it! What a cute little witch.