Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Best Witches to you!

Quick post from me tonight as I'm not feeling well.  I have one last Halloween card to share and figure I better get it posted since Halloween is tomorrow!  I always seem to be last minute with my Halloween cards for some reason. 


I used the adorable Little Witch image from SP & Company for my card.  I just love Tina Wenke's illustrations!  The patterned papers are from October Afternoon's Witch Hazel line and the sentiment comes with the Halloween Girl stamp.


I colored the image with these copic markers:
skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R20
blacks: w3 w4, w5, w6, w8, w10
oranges: YR15, YR16, YR18
yellow: Y15
purples: V93, V95, V99
browns: E31, E33, E37

Have a Happy Halloween!
Niki

7 comments:

Dena said...

Sooooooo cute Niki! I LOVE the colors!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Gabby said...

ADORABLE card, Niki! She is darling and your coloring fabulous. Love all the embellishments, too. Hope you feel better today. HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you and your kiddos. :D

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and I love the papers too.
Sue xx

Betty Sue said...

So very cute! Your coloring is amazing and I love how you layer your papers! Happy Halloween to your and yours!

Dortesjs said...

your Card is so cute, and thank you for commenting on my blog.

Maire Gamber said...

Your card is wonderful. I too have this wonderful stamp. I am a big Tina Wenke fan!
I live your beautiful coloring and blending is so smooth. Gorgeous,
Hugs, Marie

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is she???? Love that little witch! :) Fun papers too --seeing the music reminds me of Danse Macabre, we always listened to it in music class in elementary school, and then the high school orchestra would come and play a concert for us, and they would play it, too. Ok, sorry for my sidebar, lol. Love this sweet little witch, and how everything works together...lovely! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!