Wednesday, July 28, 2010

hello friend



As soon as I saw this adorable little monkey stamp set, Flower Power, from CC Designs, I had to get it.  I love those cute little monkeys!  I finally got around to using the set last month to create this card.  Isn't he adorable?!  I paired the image with some patterned papers from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill line and colored him with copic markers.  Lots of stitching, some buttons, and a sentiment from PTI finish off my card.

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Niki

Recipe
Stamps: Flower Power (CC Designs), sentiment (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: white (Papertrey Ink), blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: Cherry Hill (October Afternoon)
Ink: tuxedo black (Momento)
Accents: blue buttons
Tools: copic markers, sewing machine, circle punches

22 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Oh Niki, he's adorable! The papers are fantastic too!!

Ted said...

Niki, this is adorable...and since my classroom's mascot is the monkey, I may have to check out this stamp! ;) Very cute!

Elaine Moore said...

What a sweet little stamp!!! Just makes ya smile.

jen shears said...

Too cute!!! Love the pp combo you used too!

Alice W. said...

he is too cute!! love the grass and sky, too! did you use B0000 for it? thanks!! =)

Andrea said...

So cute Niki, i love the card.
xAndrea

Kim O'Connell said...

Love the colors!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh gosh, I love ANY images that have big daisies and ladybugs in them....so sweet!

Kathy Martin said...

As cute as can be!

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, so cute Niki!
Hugs x

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute, Niki!!! I need to pull those stamps out again soon!

Bev J. said...

Cute-would never have thought to put those papers together but it sure looks good. tfs

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I love those papers too Niki, everything on this card goes so WELL together!!

Michelle Battistini said...

Niki your seriously know how to get the most out of your Copics. You make them do amazing things. I hope to one day make my copics do half the things yours so I will have gotten them to so sparkling things.
Mishy

Donette B said...

Sooo cute Niki! I love your grass...is that all freehand with your copics?? I'd love for you to give a little more detail on how you do it...it's so fabulous!

Shannon Erskine said...

This is so adorable Niki!! Love the grass!!

Danielle said...

Oh my, this is so cute! Did you draw in all of that grass?! Love the awesome paper combination too!

Melody Rupple said...

What a sweet, fun card! Love how the grass looks!

Carol R said...

What an adorable card. That little guy is too cute!

Jean D said...

He's so cute, and the bright papers are great with him.

Wendy Bond said...

Did you colour that grass??? It looks real! How are you? Busy I would think! Adorable card girl!

diane (cookiestamper) said...

He IS cute, isn't he? Love the card- great papers!