Friday, October 15, 2010

Season's Greetings


Another whirlwind of a Papertrey Ink release has come and gone and that means I finally get to share the rest of the cards and projects I created for the release.  This first card is the one Nichole chose to feature on her blog this morning.  I paired the new Big & Bold Holiday Wishes stamp set with the new Mini Scrapbook Series: Journaling Circle stamp set.  I love that sentiment in the circle.  It's perfect for layouts and cards alike.  I used the leftover scrap of pure poppy cardstock that I had die cut using the Victorian Lace die.  I love that you can use both pieces for different looks.  I finished off my card with some clear rhinestones, ripe avocado satin ribbon, and poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a wonderful day!

Niki


Supplies
Stamps: Big & Bold Holiday Wishes, Mini Scrapbook Series: Journaling Circle (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: kraft, pure poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Jovial (Basic Grey)
Ink: true black (Papertrey Ink)
Accents: ripe avocado satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), clear rhinestones (KaiserCraft), poinsettias (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Tools: Mat Stack 1 die, Limitless Layers die, Victorian Lace Border die (Papertrey Ink)

19 comments:

pops x said...

This is stunning sweetie, i love the christmas flowers hugs Pops x

Leann said...

Just stunning Niki!
Hugs x

karen q said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you think out of the box. That border is perfect. Have a great weekend.

carole said...

Very beautiful card Nikkie, this paper is so bright and waht you have done with deserve it more again.
in french : ce que tu as fait avec ce papier le met encore plus en valeur,
colors are bight, I love the ensemble !

Jodi said...

What a GORGEOUS card Niki! LOOOOOOVE that border and the paper and stamps are DELISH!

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous Niki!!! I have this collection! Can't wait to cut into it! I guess I did use my sheet of plaid for our Stamp club Christmas party last week. I shared!!!! lol
WOW! I imagine you have lots of fun with these stamps... I want some of this release... Santa...gotta go find him! lol

Mary Anne P said...

This card is so pretty. I would love to receive this in my mail box. Thank you for great inspiration.
Looking forward to receiving my package from Papertrey Ink October release. Can't wait to start my Holiday Cards.

jen shears said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to get that border die....!

Cathy Weber said...

This is my favorite card from the Oct. release. The patterned paper with those poinsettias and the Mat Stack #1 frame and sentiment are so pretty. Wish I had been able to get that Big and Bold set. It is perfect for this card.

Amber R. said...

This is gorgeous! I love that patterned paper and the sentiment in the circle is perfect!

Geny said...

Beautiful card Niki!

Shannon Erskine said...

WOW! A stunning holiday creation Niki!!

Alice W. said...

so pretty! love the background pp you used. so festive. love this, Niki!

Peachy Wessels said...

What a beautiful card! I love this paper pack, so rich looking and just perfect with these new stamps sets!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is beautiful Niki! The paper that you've chosen is gorgeous! What a great print for the holidays! :D

Monique said...

What a beautiful Holiday card,,,Love the sentiment done on Kraft..And {heart} your border :)

velta said...

Oh Niki ~ perfect newbies from PTI...love the DP...and of course the new releases from PTI...such an addiction, but sooo Worth it :)

Kelly Ann Taylor said...

what a beautiful card!
I love the backdrop paper, but dare not go find it as I totally emptied my bank account at Papertrey Ink on Friday!

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Love the die cut edge and the paper is beautiful!