Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Witches



I'm having a hard time believing how quickly this month is flying by (the whole year really).  I figured I better pull out this cute little witch image from Stampavie (called Magical Meg) because Halloween will be here before I know it!  She was part of the Christmas release this summer that also had a few Halloween and fall images thrown in.


I colored her with copic markers (sorry I didn't write down the markers today) and cut her out with a rectangle nestability die.  I sponged some antique linen, tea dye, and walnut stain distress inks around the edges while the image was still in the die.  I used some patterned papers from Echo Park's Halloween line from last year and that great sentiment is from Catslife Press (part of their recent release).

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Niki

6 comments:

Gabby said...

Darling stamp! Such nice coloring, perfect papers and great stitching. Super Halloween card. :)

Pops x said...

This is just stunning sweetie, love the colours too, fab creation hugs pops x x x

Kathy Martin said...

I'm with you, girl! It's hard to believe we're at the 10th of the month with the holidays upon us! That witch is so cute!

Christiana said...

She's darling! Love that paper, too.

Betsy said...

Love this one, Nikki! She's just adorable!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Totally CUTE!!! love it!!
Hugs, Heidi